The Sardinia of Costa Paradiso knows how to amaze for its sometimes wild nature, for the large beaches, small coves and inlets that follow one another along the coast, some of which can only be reached by sea or on foot thanks to panoramic paths overlooking the sea.
Costa Paradiso is a perfect destination for those looking for crystal clear sea, luxuriant nature and for those who love to move and practice sports during their holidays. A true paradise if, in addition to relaxation, you are also looking for movement and an active holiday.
Here are some possible sports activities in Costa Paradiso and surroundings (Isola Rossa, Vignola and Badesi):
- public swimming pool
- tennis court
- sport fishing
- boat rental
- surfing and windsurfing with the possibility of renting equipment
- cycle tourism
- horseback riding
- kayaking on the Coghinas River
Trails, walks and itineraries on foot on the coast and in the hinterland, some examples:
- Path that leads from Costa Paradiso to Li Tinnari beach
- Trekking Torre di Vignola – Punta di Li Francesi
- Monti Russu – Rena Majore trekking path
- Walks on Mount Limbara (Tempio Pausania) 1362 m a.s.l. On the Limbara it is possible to follow various trekking paths, all marked and with different difficulties and lengths, parking and departures from Vallicciola.
- Santa Teresa and the paths of Capo Testa. From the town of Santa Teresa Gallura it is possible to walk up to Capo Testa and visit the archaeological site of Lu Brandali, while from the Capo Testa lighthouse there are several paths that lead to the beaches, up to explore the entire promontory.
- Valle della Luna in Aggius, towards Trinità d’Agultu and Vignola. It is a plain now famous because it is scattered with large granite stones, with unusual shapes that give the landscape a lunar aspect. In addition to the viewpoint that can be reached by bike or by car, it is possible to walk along the paths that lead close to these large animal-shaped boulders, with human profiles or imaginative shapes. A camera is essential!
- Caprera island with many hiking trails and for Mountan bike enthusiasts.
- Road cycling, here you can download the routes studied by the Sardinia Region: www.sardegnadigitallibrary.it
We provide useful information on sports activities, some in agreement, choose from our holiday home rental proposals in Costa Paradiso and write us for information and quotes.